Your finger is on the trigger so say good,
SHIMMY SHIMMY GO GO
We're lovers with such precision so say goodbye, GOODBYE
Your finger is on the trigger so say good,
A SHIMMY SHIMMY GO GO!
Also today, we had this assembly thing and our principal is leaving. She was crying. Gosh lady, have a tissue box why don't you. Haha, I'm so mean (: Someone told me (I forgot who) that my current principal and deputy are lesbians, but not lesbian with each other.I donno. Would I believe this? Yes... No... Maybe. Ahah. They need evidence to prove it so I'm assuming their straight.
I want my MP3/MP4 player now. I'm currently saving up for an MP3/4 player so I can finally have something to hold all my songs. When I get it, I bet I'm gonna bring it to school and listen to it everywhere. And I won't get caught by teachers 'cause it'll be under my scarf, under my shirt and in my pocket. BWAHAHAH >:D
I'm waiting for my brother to come home so we can watch Bedtime Stories. I bought chips and M&Ms just for the occasion. Ahah. If he doesn't come ... >:( I will smack him on the hand. I told Sharon before I go to sleep, I'd do my S&E homework with her. But I don't know whether that will happen. Because maybe I won't be bothered to do it with her.
Well anywho, I'm bored to death as usual, and My butt hurts. So I'ma go now, kays?
~eNzeru
SCREAM it out - AISYAH♥
A K A - Syah, Nash or Kittie ^_^
Use your fingers and do the math - [160595] just in case you have no fingers;; THIRTEEN years baby ;D
Vagitarian or Beef Eater - I'm a girliee =D
Straight or Bent - i like DUDES xD
Nationally identified as - Azn rep brudahhh !!
I am on all day on MSN - heres my add loves; choco_rocker@live.com
[[*Do Want !!*]]
School Stuff
Volleys
Avon Stuff
MP3 player
Clothes
DSi
Hiptop
Camera
Sims 3
[[*On Repeat In My Head*]]
Artist: Lostprophets
Song: Rooftops (Liberation Transmission)
[[*My Past Memories*]]
|January 2009|February 2009|March 2009|May 2009
[[*The Conversations*]]
[[*Credits*]]
|Ev0nE's Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|