Tuesday, March 10, 2009

[[Misery Business - Paramore]]

Oh my. Sorry readers for the very very very very very very very very very very very late blog post. Ah well, you all will come to forgive me. Heheh.

I'm in the business of misery
Let's take it from the top
She's got the body of an hourglass
That's ticking like a clock

It's a matter of time
Before we all run out
When I thought he was mine
She caught him by the mouth

I waited eight long months
She finally set him free
I told him I couldn't lie
He was the only one for me

Two weeks and we caught on fire
She's got it out for me
But I wear the biggest smile

Misery Business is now officially my new favourite new song. It is so damn catchy! Today was alright. First period was S&E. Mrs Bergroth was away so we had that asian relief teacher. Lol. I got my phone taken away from me D: because I was showing Sharon where my memory card was. I was good so he gave it back to mee :) Heheh. Joslyn and Sharont got their phones taken off as well but they got them back too. Hahaha.

Oh yeah. *Boo got a haircut. It's a mohawk now. I liked him better with his normal hair. He was cuter ;D Teehee. Hmm, we had media. We had to give in the Film Review for the Incredibles but I needed to print mine off so he gave everyone an extra day to hand it in. I don't have a printer so I asked Mindy to print it for mee. Hopefully she'll have it by tomorrow. HOPEFULLY. Well she better or ... *cracks knuckles* ahem.

I'm currently reading this manga, Ultra Maniac. It's very cute. I wanna buy the series but the Dymocks in Caro has poo books. Grr. I'm gonna ask Azizah where she bought her manga. Then I shall buy ahahahah. Well I have nothing else to write about so I guess I'll see y'all later.

~eNzeru

[[Story Written On By Me]]*|5:27 AM|

[[*Who Am I?*]]


SCREAM it out - AISYAH♥
A K A - Syah, Nash or Kittie ^_^
Use your fingers and do the math - [160595] just in case you have no fingers;; THIRTEEN years baby ;D
Vagitarian or Beef Eater - I'm a girliee =D
Straight or Bent - i like DUDES xD
Nationally identified as - Azn rep brudahhh !!
I am on all day on MSN - heres my add loves; choco_rocker@live.com

[[*Do Want !!*]]

School Stuff
Volleys
Avon Stuff
MP3 player
Clothes
DSi
Hiptop
Camera
Sims 3

[[*On Repeat In My Head*]]

Artist: Lostprophets
Song: Rooftops (Liberation Transmission)

[[*My Past Memories*]]

|January 2009|February 2009|March 2009|May 2009

[[*The Conversations*]]

[[*Credits*]]

|Ev0nE's Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|