Monday, January 26, 2009

[[We will rock you - Five and Queen]]

Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on yo' face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place

Singin’
We will, we will rock you
WE WILL, WE WILL ROCK YOU

It is 9:23 PM, and I am celebrating Australia Day at home. Hah. I can hear people setting fireworks nearby and whether it is just some random people or it is part of this show or whatever, I have no idea. My brothers had plans and were gone pretty early. I woke up late as usual, around 10? Yeah. And I had a shower and all. As I got my towel from the line, I was wondering whether it was going to be hot today.

~I WILL EDIT~

[[Story Written On By Me]]*|4:16 AM|

[[*Who Am I?*]]


SCREAM it out - AISYAH♥
A K A - Syah, Nash or Kittie ^_^
Use your fingers and do the math - [160595] just in case you have no fingers;; THIRTEEN years baby ;D
Vagitarian or Beef Eater - I'm a girliee =D
Straight or Bent - i like DUDES xD
Nationally identified as - Azn rep brudahhh !!
I am on all day on MSN - heres my add loves; choco_rocker@live.com

[[*Do Want !!*]]

School Stuff
Volleys
Avon Stuff
MP3 player
Clothes
DSi
Hiptop
Camera
Sims 3

[[*On Repeat In My Head*]]

Artist: Lostprophets
Song: Rooftops (Liberation Transmission)

[[*My Past Memories*]]

|January 2009|February 2009|March 2009|May 2009

[[*The Conversations*]]

[[*Credits*]]

|Ev0nE's Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|