Ello Ello Ello.
I am SOOOOOO SORRY for not blogging to all you people who actually read my blogs. I have been busy (not really) and blogging just went boring for awhile. Did you know a whole lot of people got into blogging because of me? For example, AHEM AHEM, Intan you bumfacee. Feel special, I decided to put your name in my blog. Hahaha. And then loads of other people decided to blog because of Intan, am I right? I bet I am.
Anywho, today I went to some random house. And no, I didn't just drive up to a random house and go inside. I mean, My mum brought me to this house in Highwycombe (or however the hell you spell it) and it was so. damn. boring. I tell you, children these days. At least I brought my DS. Too bad I got bored of my games. I wanna let Ain borrow Cooking Mama 2 so I could borrow her New Moon book.
And for all the non-twilighters, it is the name of the second book after Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. I decided not to watch the movie. I watched a part (in such bad quality D:) on youtube and frankly, it sucks. Don't get me wrong, I LOVEE Twilight, just not the movie. It changed a lot of stuff and I would have preferred if they kept it original. Oh well.
Oh yeah, did you guys notice? I make-overed my blog. Better looking isn't it? The rabbit's cutee. I went to Intan's house today. We were just fooling around and all (or maybe that was just me?) and talking about this cool flashing quote thing I used to have on my myspace and it happened to be in malay/indo. I think it said "Gila Kita" or something but it sure was funny :'D
I was thinking of changing my profile song to something else but I guess I'll have to wait for a song to come along and blow me away. Decode will always be a favourite, I think. I WANT SINGSTAR! Haha, that was so random. But seriously, I want singstar. So I am saving up for it. I still haven't used my Caro Giftcard and I will most probably use it on the singstar game I am trying to buy.
If anyone knows how much a singstar game + microphones cost, please tell me through tagboard. THANK YOUUU :]
~Mission Singstar
Money Objective: ??
Money saved up: $25 giftcard + $27.50 = $52.50
Money Enough?: I have no idea.
~eNzeru
SCREAM it out - AISYAH♥
A K A - Syah, Nash or Kittie ^_^
Use your fingers and do the math - [160595] just in case you have no fingers;; THIRTEEN years baby ;D
Vagitarian or Beef Eater - I'm a girliee =D
Straight or Bent - i like DUDES xD
Nationally identified as - Azn rep brudahhh !!
I am on all day on MSN - heres my add loves; choco_rocker@live.com
[[*Do Want !!*]]
School Stuff
Volleys
Avon Stuff
MP3 player
Clothes
DSi
Hiptop
Camera
Sims 3
[[*On Repeat In My Head*]]
Artist: Lostprophets
Song: Rooftops (Liberation Transmission)
[[*My Past Memories*]]
|January 2009|February 2009|March 2009|May 2009
[[*The Conversations*]]
[[*Credits*]]
|Ev0nE's Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|