Saturday, January 3, 2009

[[Sandy much?!]]

Today, I had an exhausting day. I went to Rockingham beach! Inayah and Aza was there too. I packed a few stuff to keep the boredom away but I didn't use all of it. I brought my phone, my DS, Twilight, and some other stuff I need so I could swim in the sea.

The sea was really cold and we were messing about and stuff. Having waterfights, throwing sand at each other (haha, that was me) and taking crazy pictures. I'm going to add one of the pictures here so you guys can see. Haha.

It was pretty hot. I always wore my hat unless one of the mums borrowed it for awhile. The food was YUM. There were hotdogs, but I ate rice with the grilled fish.. I can already feel my mouth watering again. Speaking of food, I haven't eaten my dinner yet, and I'm getting hungry and thirsty.

But I'll do all that when I'm done with this blog. We were talking about boys for awhile, mostly cause we were bored. OH YEAH. Did you know, the change rooms/ toilets were FILTHY. It smelt like pee. It was also part of the reason I didn't want to swim but I got wet anyway.

I just remembered. Last time I went to Dianah's house, I was watching youtube. Looking up some animes like Lovely Complex. Unfortunately, there were none of the anime kind but I found one that was made into SIMS. Haha, it was funny.

There were also auditions for the voicing characters and I'm currently researching Lovely Complex on wikipedia to see if there are any characters I could voice. Good luck to me! Haha.
But I need to say, it looked pretty similar to the anime which is pretty good. He's only done 3 or 2 episodes I think and I look forward to him finishing the series :]

I gotta skidaddle now.

Auf Wiedersehen, baby!

~eNzeru

[[Story Written On By Me]]*|3:09 AM|

[[*Who Am I?*]]


SCREAM it out - AISYAH♥
A K A - Syah, Nash or Kittie ^_^
Use your fingers and do the math - [160595] just in case you have no fingers;; THIRTEEN years baby ;D
Vagitarian or Beef Eater - I'm a girliee =D
Straight or Bent - i like DUDES xD
Nationally identified as - Azn rep brudahhh !!
I am on all day on MSN - heres my add loves; choco_rocker@live.com

[[*Do Want !!*]]

School Stuff
Volleys
Avon Stuff
MP3 player
Clothes
DSi
Hiptop
Camera
Sims 3

[[*On Repeat In My Head*]]

Artist: Lostprophets
Song: Rooftops (Liberation Transmission)

[[*My Past Memories*]]

|January 2009|February 2009|March 2009|May 2009

[[*The Conversations*]]

[[*Credits*]]

|Ev0nE's Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|