Thursday, January 1, 2009

[[Noob to blogging coming through]]

Hello Hello.

Well. I've finally succumbed to making a blog. At first, when I first heard about it, I was like, "What the hell is blog? It sounds like building blocks..." Yes yes, I know, stupid, but what are you expecting from a 13 year old?! Yes, I am 13. Anyway, I keep on reading it in magazines and such and when I slept over my friend's house (her name is Dianah, she's a close friend from primary school), she had other people sleeping over. I knew most of them except one.

Her name is apparently Nana and she seems very hyper when I met her. Back to the subject, she has a blog and she writes a lot and it looked fun so I decided to make one myself. Haha, I felt sorry for Ain when Nana kept on calling her cute and stuff. She didn't seem to be enjoying it.. No harm intended to Nana.

And when she said it again, I said, "Yeah, you kinda say that a lot. I think we get the point now." Well, I didn't mean for it to come out in a mean tone.. And I felt kinda bad for awhile. Well, if you are reading this Nana, I didn't mean to be mean okay? Haha, okay.

Anyway~~ Happy New Year guys! I still can't believe it's 2009! The whole year went by so fast! I'm 14 this year and going into year 9 .. shite. I still haven't bought my school equipment, lol. I probably should get them soon.

Haha, yesterday morning was so funny. Me and Huda were making pancakes and Dianah kept on criticising or something to that effect and they were so EVIL. Kinda scared but my lost-ness covered it up. Afterwards, we were trying to make chocolate pancakes and Fathiah (one of Dianah's close friends) poured to much or something and messed it up. Nana wanted to eat it (=.=") and it looked very .. interesting. Haha.

That afternoon, I found out my mum was picking me up from Dianah's place and I was like, "Aww. I wanted to go tomorrow. Oh well." And then it started to get boring at Dianah's so we decided to go to Ain's (another close friend from primary school who happens to live close by to Dianah's). At that moment when we were about to go, my mum came!

It was so friggin hot so my mum volunteered to send us. We got there and we started talking, Ain showed us how she could play two lines of this song on piano and we went on msn and such. She wanted to play this scary game called The House and we objected but she played anyway.

Me and Dianah were cowering behind Ain, eating crackers and drinking juice that her mother brought in. Ain got scared a little more because of us. HAHA. When she finished, her big fluffy cat came inside. It's name was Mimi and it was 4 or 5 years old. Pretty old compared to my 1 year old cat, Tiger.

When my mother came, Ain let me borrow Twilight the book so I decided to read it before I watch the movie. If I am watching the movie, anyway. So I'm still reading it. I'm up to page 118, stopping for awhile so I could create this blog and earn my pocket money by doing my big brother's washing.

So the washing machine has stopped now and I think I better hang the clothes up before I forget.

Okie Dokie.

Ciao bella,

~ eNzeru

[[Story Written On By Me]]*|7:48 PM|

[[*Who Am I?*]]


SCREAM it out - AISYAH♥
A K A - Syah, Nash or Kittie ^_^
Use your fingers and do the math - [160595] just in case you have no fingers;; THIRTEEN years baby ;D
Vagitarian or Beef Eater - I'm a girliee =D
Straight or Bent - i like DUDES xD
Nationally identified as - Azn rep brudahhh !!
I am on all day on MSN - heres my add loves; choco_rocker@live.com

[[*Do Want !!*]]

School Stuff
Volleys
Avon Stuff
MP3 player
Clothes
DSi
Hiptop
Camera
Sims 3

[[*On Repeat In My Head*]]

Artist: Lostprophets
Song: Rooftops (Liberation Transmission)

[[*My Past Memories*]]

|January 2009|February 2009|March 2009|May 2009

[[*The Conversations*]]

[[*Credits*]]

|Ev0nE's Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|