I'll be waiting, all we have to do is run,
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story - baby just say "yes" ...
Godd. So much people love that song ayy. They're getting it stuck in my head!! Not bad song, for the record (: Stupid slow internet. I'm trying to download it off Indah but my net is always slow at the end of the monthh. At least at the beginning of Feb, It's gonna be fast :D Haha. I can't wait til Kak Lia comes back from .. Melbourne? Yeah, I think it's Melbourne.
Then I can go get my SINGSTARRR. But then of course, I'm gonna have not much money left for other stuff. But Oh well. I'm looking for a better skin right now. And Intan, you can have my skin. Lol. Then you don't have to smash my Singstar >.> And I don't have to not let you play it (:
I woke up before my mum came home today O: Lol. Pretty rare. After I showered, I went into the living room and found my brother's sleeping body on the couch. Haha. I think he stays up watching movies 'cause the television was on. He was watching it on our PS2 because our DVD player is stuffed. My brother's getting it fixed :]
Anyway .. I still haven't gotten my glasses fixed D: I can't find my Dad's number, lol. I think I'm gonna ask my brother when he comes home. I haven't eaten dinner yet and I'm kinda hungry. I think I'll go eat later. Mann, TV is getting BORING, if you know what I mean. There are a few worthwhile shows but don't go on often >.>
That's why I don't watch much television. AH~ I found a nice skin. Have my skin, Intan asshole. Eheheheh. That has a nice ring to it. LOL. Thanks Indah ~ for the song~
Take care peoples;
~eNzeru
SCREAM it out - AISYAH♥
A K A - Syah, Nash or Kittie ^_^
Use your fingers and do the math - [160595] just in case you have no fingers;; THIRTEEN years baby ;D
Vagitarian or Beef Eater - I'm a girliee =D
Straight or Bent - i like DUDES xD
Nationally identified as - Azn rep brudahhh !!
I am on all day on MSN - heres my add loves; choco_rocker@live.com
[[*Do Want !!*]]
School Stuff
Volleys
Avon Stuff
MP3 player
Clothes
DSi
Hiptop
Camera
Sims 3
[[*On Repeat In My Head*]]
Artist: Lostprophets
Song: Rooftops (Liberation Transmission)
[[*My Past Memories*]]
|January 2009|February 2009|March 2009|May 2009
[[*The Conversations*]]
[[*Credits*]]
|Ev0nE's Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|