Okay okay,
So I just finish sembayang, right. And for all the non-malays reading this, that means praying. As in praying to god. If you don't understand that simple explanation . . .
You're an idiot.
I didn't do much today. Mostly stayed home, put up my brother's washing, play my new DS games. I bought them when Dianah, Ain and I went to Carousel to watch "Bedtime Stories". Haha, funny movie. "For freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?" *cheesy smile*
Anyway, which would you prefer for dinner. Something called KABANA or burgers. Well, tonight, I'm eating KABANAS! I don't know what the hell it is but I'll eat it. Seriously. I can already smell them and they smell gooooooooooooooooooooooood :]
If someone knows what Kabana is, please tell me. For the sake of curiousity. And my health. Who knows, it could be some wierd rabies disease thing and I could die tomorrow. And no-one would continue my blogs. And none of you would know I was dead.
*30 minutes later*
Damn that rabies diseased sausage was good! Heheh. Here's a convo I was participating in whilst making this blog:
[b]: D [/b] says (9:15 PM):
Aisyah, join me in a game of TWENTY QUESTIONS
^_^ `ello. ->> go visit! http://random-blah-in-my-head.blogspot.com says (9:15 PM):
okay,
[b]: D [/b] says (9:15 PM):
okay.
CURRENT QUESTION: WHY DO PEOPLE BLUSH WHEN THEY ARE EMBARRESSED?
[b]: D [/b] says (9:16 PM):
look, not even scientists have a clue.
evildreams ~createsmy ~darkinspirations says (9:16 PM):
um the blood rushes to their cheeks when their heart pumps too fast
[b]: D [/b] says (9:16 PM):
oh that.
.
oh kay.
question solved.
^_^ `ello. ->> go visit! http://random-blah-in-my-head.blogspot.com says (9:16 PM):
-.-
[b]: D [/b] says (9:16 PM):
wtfareyouseriousdianahwhyareyousosmartthat'sonequestionoffmyhead
^_^ `ello. ->> go visit! http://random-blah-in-my-head.blogspot.com says (9:17 PM):
haha.
answer THAT
[b]: D [/b] says (9:17 PM):
okay, I'm actually gunna count the questions I have asked.
^_^ `ello. ->> go visit! http://random-blah-in-my-head.blogspot.com says (9:17 PM):
okay
go go go!
[b]: D [/b] says (9:17 PM):
SIX
evildreams ~createsmy ~darkinspirations says (9:17 PM):
ONE, there are smartter ppl
TWO, i was created by Allah that way
THREE, i dnt kno why
[b]: D [/b] says (9:18 PM):
oh kay.
that was two questions.
^_^ `ello. ->> go visit! http://random-blah-in-my-head.blogspot.com says (9:18 PM):
..
[b]: D [/b] says (9:18 PM):
"are you serious?"
^_^ `ello. ->> go visit! http://random-blah-in-my-head.blogspot.com says (9:18 PM):
why does dandruff make you itchy?
evildreams ~createsmy ~darkinspirations says (9:19 PM):
coz ure skin is dry...
[b]: D [/b] says (9:19 PM):
isn't dandruff like your scalp?
evildreams ~createsmy ~darkinspirations says (9:19 PM):
yeh ure scalp is dry
[b]: D [/b] says (9:19 PM):
I mean little dry bits of it.
^_^ `ello. ->> go visit! http://random-blah-in-my-head.blogspot.com says (9:19 PM):
but isn't your scalp always dry?
evildreams ~createsmy ~darkinspirations says (9:20 PM):
yes...bt u need moisture fr scalp...
and dandruff mean u dnt have anough
so its starts to peel of
in bits
^_^ `ello. ->> go visit! http://random-blah-in-my-head.blogspot.com says (9:21 PM):
i have dandruff then.
evildreams ~createsmy ~darkinspirations says (9:21 PM):
duh
^_^ `ello. ->> go visit! http://random-blah-in-my-head.blogspot.com says (9:21 PM):
haha
okay 19 qs to go.
why did y call blogs blogs
evildreams ~createsmy ~darkinspirations says (9:22 PM):
dno
hey gtg now
byeeee
luv u two
[b]: D [/b] says (9:22 PM):
LET'S CHANGE TWENTY QUESTIONS TO
evildreams ~createsmy ~darkinspirations says (9:23 PM):
bye!
[b]: D [/b] says (9:23 PM):
QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWER QUICK OR WE'LL DIE BEING CURIOUS
whut
WAIT
I WAS AWAY ARGUING WITH MY BRO
evildreams ~createsmy ~darkinspirations says (9:23 PM):
huh?
i gtg
byee
------------------------------------------------------------------------
evildreams ~createsmy ~darkinspirations has left the conversation.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]: D [/b] says (9:24 PM):
D':
This game is now called "QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWER QUICK OR WE'LL DIE BEING CURIOUS"
~CONVO END~
By the way, : D = Ain, evildreams = Dianah, ^_^= me.
And then, yeah. I think I should go now, go sleep, go play, go read Twilight (Oh, btw, I'm up to page 144 now ^w^) go elsewhere. So...
TOODLES :'D
~eNzeru
SCREAM it out - AISYAH♥
A K A - Syah, Nash or Kittie ^_^
Use your fingers and do the math - [160595] just in case you have no fingers;; THIRTEEN years baby ;D
Vagitarian or Beef Eater - I'm a girliee =D
Straight or Bent - i like DUDES xD
Nationally identified as - Azn rep brudahhh !!
I am on all day on MSN - heres my add loves; choco_rocker@live.com
[[*Do Want !!*]]
School Stuff
Volleys
Avon Stuff
MP3 player
Clothes
DSi
Hiptop
Camera
Sims 3
[[*On Repeat In My Head*]]
Artist: Lostprophets
Song: Rooftops (Liberation Transmission)
[[*My Past Memories*]]
|January 2009|February 2009|March 2009|May 2009
[[*The Conversations*]]
[[*Credits*]]
|Ev0nE's Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|