Sunday, January 4, 2009

[[Heyaz.]]

Hey Hey Hey.

Well, its been quite a typical day for me. So boring. I woke up tennish, surprised my mum didn't yell at me for waking up kinda late. "It's not becoming of a young woman," and crap like that. I was so lazy to get up and go shower but I heard the door to the bathroom close and knew my brother was in there. And for all the people who didn't know, my bedroom happens to face the bathroom. So that's how I heard.

Anyways, after I showered, I had to feed my cat cause it wouldn't stop friggin MEOWING and my mum was getting annoyed. So yeah. I fed him and went into the kitchen to feed myself (after washing my hands, of course. Who'd wanna eat their breakfast with fishy hands?!) and I couldn't find any food my mum just cooked so I ate NutriGrain. Go NutriGrain.

I always wonder why they make their ads about growing boys. What about girls?! Girls eat food TOO y'know. Geez. Ad People these days. Anywho, I had to help my mum wash the car and my brother was heading out and I overheard him talking to someone.

This person didn't wanna come inside so I figured it was this new "girlfriend" I heard about from Kak Lia (the last girl my brother was interested in). Apparently my mum knows her. Her MUM from masjid. I wonder who she is ...

Moving on, I finally finished Twilight. SO GOOOD!! I'm gonna somehow get the second book off Ain and then I'll use my Carousel Giftcard to buy the next two books. If it is accepted there anyway. I also want to buy some of my stationary at Smiggle. They have interesting stuff there!

So I might just rearrange a trip to Caro with Ain and whoever to go stationary shopping and get the book from her then. Dianah can come, if Ain or herself is reading this. Oh yeah, if you wanna talk to me on MSN add me :] bloomiing_lotus_95@hotmail.com

Well, that's all I have to say for now.

CATCHAZ ;D <- caught from SHAQ XD

~eNzeru

Labels: , , , , ,

[[Story Written On By Me]]*|5:11 AM|

[[*Who Am I?*]]


SCREAM it out - AISYAH♥
A K A - Syah, Nash or Kittie ^_^
Use your fingers and do the math - [160595] just in case you have no fingers;; THIRTEEN years baby ;D
Vagitarian or Beef Eater - I'm a girliee =D
Straight or Bent - i like DUDES xD
Nationally identified as - Azn rep brudahhh !!
I am on all day on MSN - heres my add loves; choco_rocker@live.com

[[*Do Want !!*]]

School Stuff
Volleys
Avon Stuff
MP3 player
Clothes
DSi
Hiptop
Camera
Sims 3

[[*On Repeat In My Head*]]

Artist: Lostprophets
Song: Rooftops (Liberation Transmission)

[[*My Past Memories*]]

|January 2009|February 2009|March 2009|May 2009

[[*The Conversations*]]

[[*Credits*]]

|Ev0nE's Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|