Thursday, January 22, 2009

[[HELLO HELLO IT'S A NEW WORLD~]]

Hello Hello it's a new world~!

Heheheh. Sorry about that. I'm listening to New World by Round Table feat Nino. I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't heard of it. It's a japanese OST from .hack// the anime. So shyeaaa. I need to get my eyes checked again or otherwise when I get into school I can't see the board =.= But I gotta call my Dad and I think he's in Singapore or something. I also lost his number. LOL

I washed my bag today. It's a pretty old one from .. 2005 or 2006, I think. Its a pink FILA bag. But mehh. Next year, I'll buy a new one. This year, I can't be bothered(: Well anyway. I'll tell you how my day went. Around 10 AM, my mother woke me up. I got up had a shower and all, blah blah blah.

When I had my clothes on, I got out and wrote a little bit more of my story, Brought By Fate. I still haven't decided whether I should post it up as a blog. I think I might do it after this. Anyway~ I had to wipe the glass door and the windows outside to make them uber shiny =D It took awhile and I kept on being tempted to log onto the computer.

I also forgot that a day ago, I was supposed to wash my brother's clothes. He was like "Have you washed my clothes?" And then there was my face: "O.O" Hahaha and then I had to wash them today. So there. The holidays really feel quite long to me. But so boring. Because no-one ajak me out. D':

Oh well. Ajak means whore by the way xD BWAHAHAHA. Okay de, At least I get to go shopping with Kak Lia when she comes back. Then I can buy my SINGSTARR! Seriously dude. I WANT that game. Oh yeah, I should post a wishlist on my blog, eh? I'll post it soon. I'm currently talking to Joslyn, my bfffe at SRC.

She's awesome :D

Well anywhoosers. Catch y'all later!

~eNzeru

P.S INTAN. YOU WILL DIE... Not really. Hahaha. If you plan on destroying my singstar, I will not let you play it. I will let you watch me play it though. Haha. >:D

[[Story Written On By Me]]*|2:56 AM|

[[*Who Am I?*]]


SCREAM it out - AISYAH♥
A K A - Syah, Nash or Kittie ^_^
Use your fingers and do the math - [160595] just in case you have no fingers;; THIRTEEN years baby ;D
Vagitarian or Beef Eater - I'm a girliee =D
Straight or Bent - i like DUDES xD
Nationally identified as - Azn rep brudahhh !!
I am on all day on MSN - heres my add loves; choco_rocker@live.com

[[*Do Want !!*]]

School Stuff
Volleys
Avon Stuff
MP3 player
Clothes
DSi
Hiptop
Camera
Sims 3

[[*On Repeat In My Head*]]

Artist: Lostprophets
Song: Rooftops (Liberation Transmission)

[[*My Past Memories*]]

|January 2009|February 2009|March 2009|May 2009

[[*The Conversations*]]

[[*Credits*]]

|Ev0nE's Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|