When you're clouding up my mind,
I can't win your losing fight,
All the time..
Nor can I ever own what's mine,
When you're always taking sides,
But you won't take away my pride,
No, not this time, not this time ..
How did we get here, when I used to know you so well,
How did we get here? Well I think I know-ow-ow-ow...
Today was boring as always. Got up, brushed my teeth, had a shower .. But I didn't get my hair wet. Yesterday, I looked up good hair care 'cause my hair's been all frizzy lately. I found out it might be because I wash my hair too much. And now I'm following wikihow. Hahahaha.Anywho, I went online at around 12:00 and checked my roleplays, and my youtube account. I scored a voice-over role in this Sims 2 Series on youtube called "Game Of Love." Check it out, yo! You'll hear my lovely voice :]
I'm voicing a dude [xD] named Aiden and the adult women. LOL! I can't wait until Kak Lia comes back so we can go shopping and all. I already planned it in my mind, lols.
DAY ONE (maybe the 28th?) - have a movie marathon :D
DAY TWO - go to CAROUSEL WESTFIELD baby!
DAY THREE - sleepover or something!
DAY FOUR - something to do with singstar (:
DAY FIVE - oh, damn, school D:
And that's how it goes in my mind, rofl. Well, I should go eat now or something. Besides, I don't have anything else to talk about. SO CHYEAAAA!
*awesome grin* Latehz,
~eNzeru
SCREAM it out - AISYAH♥
A K A - Syah, Nash or Kittie ^_^
Use your fingers and do the math - [160595] just in case you have no fingers;; THIRTEEN years baby ;D
Vagitarian or Beef Eater - I'm a girliee =D
Straight or Bent - i like DUDES xD
Nationally identified as - Azn rep brudahhh !!
I am on all day on MSN - heres my add loves; choco_rocker@live.com
[[*Do Want !!*]]
School Stuff
Volleys
Avon Stuff
MP3 player
Clothes
DSi
Hiptop
Camera
Sims 3
[[*On Repeat In My Head*]]
Artist: Lostprophets
Song: Rooftops (Liberation Transmission)
[[*My Past Memories*]]
|January 2009|February 2009|March 2009|May 2009
[[*The Conversations*]]
[[*Credits*]]
|Ev0nE's Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|