Sunday, January 25, 2009

[[Boogie Wonderland - Earth, Wind & Fire]]

Dance. Boogie Wonderland~

Heheh. I'm listening to that song right now. It's so old. At first, I was watching television and then there was this ad for a CD called Disco Hits and I was like, "HEY! I heard those songs before..(:" And then I saw a familiar song name. Namely, Earth, Wind & Fire. So I searched on my Local Disk for the band name and found this songg :] My brother's songs of course. I'm too lazy to download old school songs :P

So right now, I am listening to Love Story once again and checking my roleplays on Roleplay Gateway. So much noobs from Gaia migrating to RPGW and their roleplay skills suck. So much noobs geesh. They're invading!! EEEEK. Eheheh. I just noticed, that in roleplays, the female characters are so desperate for a boyfriend they grab the nearest hottest guy in the roleplay and start flirting.

Like in this roleplay I'm playing in. I'm a female. I'm awesomeee :D Hahah. Not that awesome. But yeah. My name is Alley Smith, lols. And there's this dude who had a crush on my character. And then this girl named Mitsuki starts talking to him and flirting excessively. "GEEESH! I was talking to him. >.>" But mehh. I don't care. He's gonna be running back to me anyway! BWAHAHAHA >:D lols. Moving back to the subject .. what was the subject again? What am I talking about there was no subject. Okay, now I'm just confusing myself. Pretty good stuff, huh? :D

Kay. I was watching Video Hits today. Apparently, Craig David went to visit this University or whatnot and then he got this honorary thingo and he's a "Doctor or Music". LOLS. His new song sound pretty good. Might even put it as my profile song. (YY) Heh. It's called Insomnia? Yeah, that's it. Well I should probably stop blogging because the rest of stuff that will spout out of my brain will be random and stupid things.


SO CIAO~<3

~eNzeru

[[Story Written On By Me]]*|4:19 AM|

[[*Who Am I?*]]


SCREAM it out - AISYAH♥
A K A - Syah, Nash or Kittie ^_^
Use your fingers and do the math - [160595] just in case you have no fingers;; THIRTEEN years baby ;D
Vagitarian or Beef Eater - I'm a girliee =D
Straight or Bent - i like DUDES xD
Nationally identified as - Azn rep brudahhh !!
I am on all day on MSN - heres my add loves; choco_rocker@live.com

[[*Do Want !!*]]

School Stuff
Volleys
Avon Stuff
MP3 player
Clothes
DSi
Hiptop
Camera
Sims 3

[[*On Repeat In My Head*]]

Artist: Lostprophets
Song: Rooftops (Liberation Transmission)

[[*My Past Memories*]]

|January 2009|February 2009|March 2009|May 2009

[[*The Conversations*]]

[[*Credits*]]

|Ev0nE's Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|