Blah. No music.
Yes. The above is true. I am currently not listening to anything right now. Hard to believe, I know. Kak Lia came over my house today. She came back from Singapore. I thought she was in Melbourne or Sydney o.O Anywho, yays are in order. YAY~! Haha. She got me gifts O: Even though she really shouldn't have >:3 Plus a special "gift" from Abang Bayu~! Thank you very much~!! Now I have enough money for my SINGSTAR! WHOO.
Kak Lia also got me like, some shirts and some earrings. Thank you Kak~! Hehehe. And Kak Lia is now watching "Aqso dan Madinah" with my mom. They're laughing about bakso or whatnot. Heh. I can't wait for tomorrow. Kak Lia invited me and my mum to go around caro tomorrow~! I dunno if my mum is gonna come but I really wanna. Haha. Oh yeah. I forgot to write something earlier before.
My cat ran away. Or he didn't come back. Which way or another, he's gone D': I miss you Macan. COME BACK HOME! Gah. If only cats could go on the internet. And read. And type. And understand English. Gahhh. )': I wonder if Abang Azhar still has those kittens. Maybe he doesn't. Blahh. I want another cat. Haha, I'm so mean. Macan is replaceable D:/:D
Well. I'm gonna make Kak Lia type out a paragraph of random stuffs. BWAHAHAHA >:D
Lia: Hellllloooooooo.... Hheheheheh. My name is, my name is... Nayla SabiRah. :) Yayyyyy I got back last nite. Only got a 2hrs of sleep and til now, Im still super doooper hyper! LOL. Wannnna go shoppingggggggggggg. Hahahhahaha :)
Okie back to Aisyah then ..... :)
Haha. Listening to T.I is of course courtesy to Kak Lia :PP Hahah. Well. I should get going now, eh? O yasumi nasai~!
~eNzeru
SCREAM it out - AISYAH♥
A K A - Syah, Nash or Kittie ^_^
Use your fingers and do the math - [160595] just in case you have no fingers;; THIRTEEN years baby ;D
Vagitarian or Beef Eater - I'm a girliee =D
Straight or Bent - i like DUDES xD
Nationally identified as - Azn rep brudahhh !!
I am on all day on MSN - heres my add loves; choco_rocker@live.com
[[*Do Want !!*]]
School Stuff
Volleys
Avon Stuff
MP3 player
Clothes
DSi
Hiptop
Camera
Sims 3
[[*On Repeat In My Head*]]
Artist: Lostprophets
Song: Rooftops (Liberation Transmission)
[[*My Past Memories*]]
|January 2009|February 2009|March 2009|May 2009
[[*The Conversations*]]
[[*Credits*]]
|Ev0nE's Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|